Ghanaian musician, Patapaa has been said to be in a serious condition after some wicked friends of his, allegedly poisoned him in Swedru.
The news item contains that the musician was said to have been poisoned at a drinking spot.
If you have followed the musician closely, you can recall that this is the second time he has been poisoned.
Some months ago, Patapaa came out to grant interviews where he revealed that he was poisoned in Tarkwa.
As we all thought that was enough, there has been another case of food poisoning from the camp of the Swedru based musician.
Now, there have been some details on how the new case occurred. A colleague musician, Bow Tyre spoke to Adom News on the issue,
According to him, they went out with some friends last night and Patapaa later complained of stomach pains.
He said they rushed him to a local clinic in Agona Swedru where it was confirmed he had been poisoned.
He went ahead to allege that some guys they met at the club could be behind the case.
“We suspect the guys we met at the pub might have put poison in Patapaa’s drink” he added.
Bow Tyre thanked God for saving the life of his boss since this is not the first time Patapaa has been poisoned.